As the industry maintains a focus on sanitary single-use items for takeout and restaurant service, PacknWood is excited to launch its new line of paper cutlery bags and tablemats.
The line is disposable, biodegradable, and recyclable. It comes in a variety of matching colors, including beige, cream, black, and green.
The new line consists of 8 products: 4 paper tablemats and 4 cutlery bags with white napkins in matching colors. The new products include:
- Beige Cutlery Paper Bag With a White Napkin – 4.3 in x 10 in (SKU 210CVPOCB)
- Cream Cutlery Paper Bag With a White Napkin – 4.3 in x 10 in (SKU 210CVPOCC)
- Black Cutlery Paper Bag With a White Napkin – 4.3 in x 10 in (SKU 210CVPOCN)
- Green Cutlery Paper Bag With a White Napkin – 4.3 in x 10 in (SKU 210CVPOCV)
- Beige Paper Place Mat (SKU 210SET3040B)
- Cream Paper Place Mat (SKU 210SET3040C)
- Black Paper Place Mat (SKU 210SET3040N)
- Green Paper Place Mat (SKU 210SET3040V)
According to Adam Merran, Chief Executive Officer at PacknWood USA, “Our partners are always looking for products that look great and provide a high-quality experience. These paper cutlery bags are convenient. Since you can add your own utensils, you can customize it further. If you don’t need a spoon to enjoy the meals your restaurant serves, you don’t have to purchase a generic set where the spoons will be wasted.”
For more information about the new paper cutlery bags and tablemats, look for the SKUs 210CVPOCB, 210CVPOCC, 210CVPOCN, 210CVPOCV, 210SET3040B, 210SET3040C, 210SET3040N, and 210SET3040V on the PacknWood website or check out the product page at:
PacknWood USA is a leader in eco-friendly reusable and single use food service products. Located in New York City, PacknWood is the American and British brand of First Pack, a French company with a more than 35 year history of selling safe, value-forward, and environmentally friendly products. The company utilizes a strong international supply network to source high quality, eco-friendly, and fashionable tableware, bakery packaging, and restaurant staples to bakeries, supermarkets, catering companies, restaurants, grocery stores, and hotels. To learn more about PacknWood products, call (201) 604-3840, go to www.packnwood.com, or make an appointment to visit the showroom located at 213 W 35th Street, 14th Floor, New York, NY 10001.